There's no doubt that the original Fairchild 670 was and still is the "Big Daddy" of tube compressors. That's why people don't hesitate to pay over $30,000 for one if they can find it. Unfortunately, most of these units are getting very old and unreliable and don't sound as great as they once did. Well, what if you could buy a brand new one today...with a warranty...for substantially less!!! Can't be...well, guess again!!
Introducing the ADL 670, the perfect copy of the original Fairchild 670. After years of testing and research, Anthony DeMaria Labs has matched part for part the specs and sound of the original unit. Every detail has been scrutinized to perfection...no corners were cut. Yes...believe it or not, ADL has painstakingly sourced all the parts of this puzzle to offer a very limited run on these uncompromised, untouchable sonic giants!!! Many in the past have attempted to reproduce the sound of the classic Fairchild 670 but no one until now has taken it to the level ADL has with the ADL 670 compressor. With it's beautiful "military strength" chassis, stand alone PSU, 20 vacuum tubes and 14 transformers...it doesn't get fatter than this. Call ADL today to find out more. Somebody had to do it.
* All tube design (no IC's or chips)
* All parts are designed based on the original Fairchild 670
* All capacitors and resisters match values as per original
* XLR input / output
* Handbuilt in the USA
* Heavy-Duty Chassis
* Handles located on front and sides
* Great for analog & digital recording, tracking, mastering, as well as live
* One Year limited warranty
* Vents on front and sides for maximum air flow
* Two 24 volt fans (voltage set at 20 volts for silent operation)
* One Bottom PCB (Hinged Standoff)
* One Top PCB (Hinged Standoff)
* Two Back PCB's