Little Devil EQ
CHANDLER LIMITED enters the 500 race furiously with its new LITTLE DEVIL Equalizers and Compressors. Using all discrete circuits that combine Chandler's best designs with the hottest designs from the past, transformer balanced everything, and the American hand made quality you expect from Chandler, the LITTLE DEVILS will take the lunchbox UP (or DOWN:-) to the next level...
Technically and sonically speaking, the Chandler LITTLE DEVILS are steeped in the sound and function of all Chandler gear - discrete amplifiers, inductors, transformers, and quality American build. You won't find any surface mount or ribbon cables in the Little Devils (used to build cell phones and computers) that are becoming popular money-saving and sound-crippling build techniques used by some other manufacturers.
Little Devil Equalizer
- All controls are market +/- 1 to 6 in the playful DEVIL spirit of the concept
- English-style console EQ similar to 1081 and 33115 vintage units
- Treble and bass shelf +/- 18dB. Treble is set to 12kHz while bass is selectable 50 and 110Hz
- HI and LO Mid +/- 18dB with HI and LO "Q" switching on each band. Inductor-based English style with 7 selections per band
- HI MID - 8k2, 6k8, 5k6, 4k7, 3k3, 2k7, 1k2
- LO MID - 820, 560, 470, 390, 330, 270, 220
- Three-position filter - 47, 82 and 150Hz
- Hardware bypass